Eerste Bokslootweg 17
NL - 7821 AT Emmen
+31 591 69 25 55
The laboratory at GETEC PARK.EMMEN provides independent information by performing advanced analyses. The laboratory delivers analytic data and unique knowledge in the field of polymers, monomers and chemicals within two hours, and that 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We do that based on a wide range of up-to-date analyses equipment, the decades of experience of the analysts and scientific insights. We provide essential information to polymer and packaging producers, recyclers, and brand owners for the purposes of:
- Monitoring the quality of polymer products in relation to production conditions.
- Reducing and managing risks related to product safety.
- Drawing up accurate TDS and MSDS.
- Accelerating and providing additional insights in new process and product developments.
- Checking compliance with regulations concerning the environment, food, process, and products safety.
Based on the data and insights, GETEC PARK.EMMEN contributes to efficient production, optimum product safety and quality assurance and the acceleration of new product or process developments. The aim is to further increase the business continuity and distinctiveness of our customers.
Measurements and tests
In addition, the GETEC PARK.EMMEN laboratory carries out measurements and tests to check health, water and air. We are also specialized in measurements after asbestos removal. This ensures that your product, process or (working) environment satisfies all the relevant quality requirements.
The majority of our test procedures are accredited according to the ISO 17025 standard. These test procedures comply with all international requirements for testing and calibration laboratories.